Users with fewer than 16 (sixteen) years old are not allowed to consent to the processing of Personal information without parental authorization.
2. We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
3. In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
5. We may gather information about your general Internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data that does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
7. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
This Website uses Google AdWords.
9. You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
10. We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
11. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
12. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
13. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
14. If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
15. We may share customer information with third parties to perform services on our behalf relating directly and exclusively to our own goods or services.
16. We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
NEWSLETTER AND MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
17. On the Site, users can opt to receive newsletters and commercial communications.
18. The Site always collects the explicit, free and unambiguous consent of users prior to submitting newsletters and marketing communications to these users or, more in general, before undertaking electronic marketing initiatives dedicated to them.
19. In such cases, users may be invited to submit personal information in addition to their e-mail address (e.g., gender, country of residence, etc.) for the purpose of having newsletter and marketing communications tailored to the user profile.
20. Users can always easily withdraw their consent from receiving newsletters and commercial communications in the following ways:
- Through their account settings;
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of such email;
- By contacting our Customer service.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
21. In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
22. Unfortunately the sending of information via the Internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
24. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
25. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
26. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to Information
28. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
29. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via the website contact form or email@example.com
Last update: May 2019